So I ran to Aldi this week to pick up a few things and to see what unadvertised deals I could spot since we didn’t get an ad this week . And let me tell you, not having an ad did not deter me from shopping at Aldi this week one bit. Having shopped around a lot of different stores (and I do mean a LOT), I have found Aldi to be one of the best places, not just for best buys, but also the convenience and speed of it. Yes, I can still get better deals on some items with coupons and I definitely go to other stores for coupon deals, but I have found Aldi a very reliable source for many items, especially produce and milk. And, no I don’t work at Aldi or know anybody that does, nor did I get paid anything to say these things, I just like Aldi that much. LOL
Anyway, I didn’t find anything too spectacular in produce this week and since I still had plenty of produce from last week’s huge produce haul, I passed and stocked up on a few other items.
- Kirkwood Chicken Thighs – $0.99 lb., $4.67
- Large Eggs (dozen) – $1.12
- Skim Milk (gallon) – $2.56
- Hot Pork Rinds – $0.89
- 2 Peanut Butter & Crackers – $0.99 (my mil’s favorite snack right now)
- Saltines (16 oz.) – $0.89
- AquaPur Water (24 pk. bottles) – $2.29
- Jumbo Franks (16 oz.) – $0.99
- Bologna (16 oz.) – $0.99
- Split Wheat Bread (20 oz.) – $0.99
- 2 Big Dipper Chips – $1.19 ea.
- Final Cost $20.70