Hi there, I’m Fritzie!
Welcome to Frugal Fritzie where you will find all sorts of money-saving tips for every facet of your life. We all work diligently to earn our money, right?! Doesn’t it make sense to be savvy spenders and make the most out of those hard-earned dollars? I share all sorts of frugal tips and I also post grocery coupon matchups for Southwest Missouri stores as well as national big box stores. I also write about healthy & happier living, recipes, occasional DIY projects and easy, fun crafts. I am passionate about living a happier, healthier life and really enjoy sharing what I have learned with others. Thanks SO much for stopping by, please feel free to reach out and email.
A Few Random Facts About Me:
- I am left-handed and happy to be so.
- I spent part of my childhood travelling around the United States, as much as 40-45 weeks out of the year.
- I have a huge collection, of um, everything. My favorites include my book collection and my rock collection. Yeah, they are both really heavy.
- As a result of that, I am working on getting rid of my clutter. I need all the help I can get, it has been a long process letting go of the stuff. I am really happy to be making progress in that area, but I still have a ways to go.
- I am a very grateful survivor of the Joplin Tornado.
- When I had a blog makeover awhile back, I added butterflies to my new design as a tribute to the Joplin “Butterfly People“.
- Since May of 2013, I have lost over 150 pounds.
- Purple is my favorite color.
- I am obsessed with quirky sitcoms. The quirkier the better.
- I love black & white photography.
- I am a huge tennis fan. During slam season, you can often find me listening to tennis radio while I am blogging.
- The picture above was taken at Detroit Lakes, Minnesota a few years back & is a little reminder of my father. He passed away from cancer a few years ago and one of the things he told me as an adult that I’ll never forget, “At heart, I’m just a little boy that wants to go fishing”. So I hope you’re fishing somewhere Papa, I love you and think of you every day. ♥