15 Delicious Things to do with Leftover Ham
Holidays like Easter often means you’ll no doubt have loads of leftover ham. While I absolutely love ham just as it is, it is also great to have a few ideas on what else do with it other than grabbing a hunk out of fridge and eating it cold (which I have done on many an occasion). So, with that in mind, I scoured the internet and complied a list of the the yummiest recipes for delicious things to do with leftover ham. I am always amazed at the ingenuity of what people can create. Seriously, people and their imaginations rock! This list includes a nice variety for every diet, from the decadent to healthy and everywhere in between. It also includes a variety of methods from slow cooker recipes to over the stove, straight to the freezer and easy to make casseroles. Enjoy! 🙂
(in no particular order)
1. Ham and Bean Soup from Art and the Kitchen.
2. Monte Cristo Sandwich from She Wears Many Hats.
3. Mini Ham and Cheese Quinoa Cups from Iowa Girl Eats.
4. Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Bake from Wonky Wonderful.
5. Veggie, Ham & Cheese Rice Bake from Lauren’s Latest.
6. Crockpot Split Pea Soup with Ham from Recipes that Crock.
7. Egg White Frittata with Ham and Spinach from Tastes Better from Scratch.
8. Crustless Ham & Cheddar Quiche from a Family Feast.
9. Gluten-Free Ham & Cheddar Chowder from My Gluten Free Kitchen.
10. Broccoli, Ham and Mozzarella Baked with Eggs (Low-Carb & Gluten-Free) from Kalyn’s Kitchen.
11. Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches from Damn Delicious.
12. Red Potatoes and Ham Casserole from Six Sisters’ Stuff.
13. Easy Ham Slow Cooker Soup from Spend with Pennies.
14. Healthy Cauliflower Broccoli Casserole with Ham from LeLalicious.
15. Hawaiian Fried Rice from Life in the Lofthouse. Plus, a great tip on making perfect fried rice!
You may also like…