I was out & about this weekend and stopped in at several stores to pick up a few things and here is my Target Shopping Trip. I hadn’t been to Target in quite a long time, it’s completely on the other side of town for me, so I generally don’t go unless I have at least a couple more trips in that direction. Plus, as hot as it’s been this summer I simply haven’t been getting out nearly as much these last couple months. I’ll probably be going more often now, especially since Dollar Tree (which just started accepting coupons ) is right around the corner. A lot of what I was looking for was out of stock, but not surprising considering I was shopping on a Sunday which is usually pretty picked over by then. No worries, though, I still found plenty of great deals.
- 2 International Delight Coffee Creamer products (32 oz.) – $1.79 ea., Used 2 $1.50/1 International Delight Creamer coupon (Still Available!). Note: There’s also a $0.55/1 Target coupon in the 7/22 RP insert, I didn’t get that one, but was more than happy to pay $0.29 ea. for these, I’m having the Almond Joy variety with my coffee right now, boy, is it yummy!
- 2 Diet Dr. Pepper (2 liter) – $1.00, Used 2 $0.55/1 Dr. Pepper 2 liter Target coupons
- 2 Up&Up Cotton Balls (100 ct.) – $0.99 ea., Used 2 $0.50/1 Up&Up Cotton Care item Target coupons
- 2 Up&Up Facial Tissue (100 ct.) – $0.99, Used 2 $0.50/1 Up&Up Facial Tissue Target coupons
- 2 Ortega Taco Seasoning – $0.69, Used $1.00/2 Ortega products All You Magazine, August issue
- 4 Papermate Eagle Pens (10 ct.) – $1.00 ea., Used 4 $1.00/1 Target couons (no longer available)
- 3 RoseArt Crayons – $0.25 ea, School Glue (4 oz.) – $0.32 & 2 Colored Pencils (12 pk.) – $0.52 ea., Used 2 $1.00/3 RoseArt printable coupon (no longer available, but some areas got this coupon in their 7/29 RP insert)
- Birds Eye Voila 3 Cheese Chicken – $3.99, Used previous $3.00/1 Birds Eye Voila printable coupon (John & I had a nice lunch with this when I got back from my shopping trip)
- Final Cost $5.22 (plus I had a Target Gift Card from a previous trip, so I spent ZERO out of pocket) ♥