Hy-Vee Coupon Policy
Here is Hy-Vee’s corporate coupon policy. You can view and print the entire Hy-Vee Coupon Policy here.
Hy-Vee does redeem coupons from newspapers or magazines, received by mail, or obtained legitimately from the internet.
- Coupons must be legible.
- The coupon should have a scannable bar code (UPC) and a manufacturer’s address to remit to.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Only one manufacturer’s coupon per item will be accepted. However, a customer may use a manufacturer’s coupon in combination with a Hy-Vee coupon on the same item.
- Soft drink container caps will be accepted.
Internet coupon rules:
- Vendor coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted unless the conditions are met:
- the coupon is a “buy one, get one” (BOGO) internet coupon.
- the coupon contains a barcode.
- the coupon has a purchase obligation.
- the “free item” has equal or less value than the
- purchased item.
- there will be no cash redemption.
Note: A Store Director has authority to refuse the redemption of any coupon and to set monetary limitations (for example, $2.50 per coupon) for the acceptance of internet coupons at the Store Director’s store.
Hy-Vee Fuel Saver Program
Hy-Vee also has a Fuel Saver program. Shop for Hy-Vee Fuel Saver products marked with shelf signs throughout Hy-Vee and featured their ad. The more Hy-Vee Fuel Saver products you buy each week, the more you can save on gas. All earned discounts expire 30 days from date of purchase of each Hy-Vee Fuel Saver item. Discounted fuel cannot exceed 20 gallons each redemption transaction. Sign up and read more about it here.